Hi. I'm Sister Crawford.

Hi. I'm Sister Crawford.

Monday, August 17, 2015

Being P-day (personal prep day for the upcoming week) we shop for the things we need.  I don't know about you but I look at the dates of the things I purchase to see if they will expire soon.  In a sense our lives are marked by "use by" dates.  It got me thinking that none of us know the day which our heart will stop beating or we'll take our last breath on this earth.  Made me realize that I want to live my life to it's fullest and make the moments count.   In order to make each moment count I need to love unconditionally, forgive quickly, listen carefully, speak truthfully, live honestly, and appreciate everything.  Ephesians chapter 5 got me thinking about these things.  
      
I hope you are all doing well.  God Loves Us.
thank heavens

Hermana Crawford



No comments:

Post a Comment