Hi. I'm Sister Crawford.

Hi. I'm Sister Crawford.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Well another week has come and gone, and now tomorrow is transfers. As usual we
won't know who is leaving until later today or tonight. This morning I started packing since it's a lot easier to unpack than to flash pack in an hour.
This week a lot happened, but one of the highlights was working in a trio with two greenies over two areas. We did quite a bit of knocking doors but it payed off when we knocked the door of a girl and her boyfriend, Raul and Sylvia, who happen to be really good friends with one of the members in ysa and they asked some really good questions about the Book of Mormon. 
I love the Book of Mormon; if I know anything it is that the Book of Mormon is true. It's easy to come up with questions and doubts about Joseph Smith, but none of that really matters when you come to know that the Book of Mormon is true. 
Everyone should read, Moroni 10: 3-5 and then just pray again, or pray for the first time if you haven't already. The simpler the better and Heavenly Father won't withhold information if we genuinely ask, over and over. 
....I am sounding like such a missionary; but the Book of Mormon really is my favorite part of the gospel to share.
Hopefully the pictures will suffice for the summary of this past weeks events.


I love you. Laredo Loves U. 
H mckenna Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment