Hi. I'm Sister Crawford.

Hi. I'm Sister Crawford.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Because of Him


This was my spiritual uplift for this last week....so HAPPY it will make you cry.
                                            "Because of Him"
then I read these talks as I continued to listen to the music in the background.

 
My first attempt at sewing/repairing my good leather shoes ----hoping for another 9 months use:) 



After reading Todd Christofferson's talks I felt ......It's all about agency. we choose good and we're happy. end of story. 

quick update from my week:

Mon. (March 16) - The Quintanilla family is moving to Virginia so we helped them pack.

Tues. (March 17) - Happy St. Patrick's Day! We had a zone meeting wearing leprechaun hats and mustaches.

Wed. (March 18) - knocked doors for 6 hours...I don't recommend it.  I realized I'm half way through my mission.

Thurs. (March 19) -walked a 1 1/2 miles on the hi-way to get to a lesson....border patrol asked if we were stranded.

Fri. (March 20) - Met Polo who's wife passed 4 years ago and he's raising 3 kids on his own, we had the best lesson with him this morning (23 March)

Sat. (March 21) - I learned how to make 'Empenadas, Pina-postre' (pineapple dessert flavored) from Sis. Pluma -she was obligated to make 60, so we helped.  Win/Win


LOVE YOU LOVE You LOVE YOU!! con mucho amor y aprecio
H mckenna Crawford
stay safe and have a good week



No comments:

Post a Comment